Two crowd scientists from Manchester Metropolitan University in Britain worked with the New York Times to compare the size of Trump’s Friday crowd with the next day’s women’s march. They “analyzed photographs and video taken of the National Mall and vicinity” to draw their conclusions.
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Progressive Ideas We Need: Funding a clean energy future through pollution penalties
- Progressive Ideas We Need: Biennial budgets that record tax breaks as state expenditures
- Progressive Ideas We Need: Paid vacation leave as part of every job
- Badly-behaved Senate Republicans are an embarrassment to the State of Washington
- Like a scene from The Chronicles of Narnia: Frozen Franklin Falls is a winter wonderland
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson unveils bipartisan legislation to abolish executions