The Northwest Progressive Institute welcomes your comments and questions. You can reach us through the United States Postal Service, by phone, by fax, or by using the form below. Note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accommodate any in-person meeting requests.
|Our mailing address:|
Northwest Progressive Institute
Post Office Box 264
Redmond, WA 98073-0264
|For package deliveries:|
8201 164th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052-7615
This number only accepts faxes
|Phone (call or text)|
If you know the extension of the staff or board member you are trying to reach, you can enter it as soon as you are connected. You may also leave a voice message in our general mailbox and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can.
Send us a message electronically
Please use the form below to leave a comment or ask a question.
For example, you can use this form to:
- request our newsroom email address for addition to your press list;
- offer us a review copy of a book or a link/disc for screening a documentary film;
- arrange a Zoom meeting with NPI leadership;
- invite us to take a position on a ballot measure or join a coalition that you believe aligns with NPI’s values and creed (see our About page);
- let us know about a problem you encountered with our website;
- … or pitch us an idea for a story on the Cascadia Advocate.
- NPI does not endorse candidates for public office at any level, so please do not send a request for endorsement on behalf of a candidate.
- We will not respond to messages urging us to update broken links with links to a website you control or have a financial interest in.
- We will not respond to requests to run content on our website in exchange for money.