At NPI, we believe in the motto Stronger together. We’re proud to be a part of the following coalitions working to advance progressive values in our region.
- All In For Washington is a statewide effort to clean up the tax code so that all communities in Washington thrive. We know we can do great things when we all chip in our resources together to achieve the amazing things we could never accomplish alone.
- The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is a coalition of Washington organizations and individuals committed to building our state’s economy, improving the health of our residents, and leading on the fight against climate change.
- Balance Our Tax Code is a coalition made up of more than eighty labor unions, non-profits, immigrant rights advocates, human service providers, housing advocates and activists. Together, we work to educate, advocate, shape public opinion, and pass laws until we have a tax code that supports a way of life that works for all of us, not just the wealthy few.
- De-Escalate Washington is a coalition of families, law enforcement leaders, mental health and disability rights advocates, tribes, LGBTQ groups, racial justice organizations, and many other concerned community and civil rights organizations and leaders committed to passing I-940. We believe that we can all come together, regardless of our race, backgrounds, or where we live to save lives and make Washington safer.
- The Washington Fair Trade Coalition (WFTC) is a coalition of over 60 Washington labor, faith, environmental, farmer, and social justice groups that are committed to creating a fair, balanced, and sustainable global trading system.
- The Washington Voting Justice Coalition is a group of community organizations and individuals, dedicated to voting rights and access in Washington State. We believe that the vote is our tool, as ordinary people, to have a voice in our government. Washingtonian voters should have the opportunity to cast their ballot, and have it counted.
NPI is also proud to call the following public opinion research firms trusted and valued partners:
- Public Policy Polling is a North Carolina-based firm providing a highly accurate alternative to expensive traditional telephone surveys. PPP has consistently been nationally acclaimed as one of the most accurate pollsters. Their results have been proven across numerous presidential, senate and gubernatorial races.
- Change Research is a California-based Public Benefit Corporation working to democratize access to quality research. Change Research has conducted over eight hundred polls to date for campaigns, media, and causes at all levels and budgets, surveying nearly two million people.
Finally, NPI has a sibling, the Northwest Progressive Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit that is working to help Washingtonians, Oregonians, and Idahoans better understand their government — which belongs to them as Americans — and encourage them to actively participate in our democracy as voters, jurors, and activists.