Please save the date for these upcoming events NPI is hosting and participating in:
- Presidential Debate Watch Party: Thursday, April 14th, 2016, Mercer Island Library (KCLS) 4400 88th Avenue SE, Mercer Island, WA 98040, 5:45 PM
- Netroots Nation 2016: NPI will offer continuous coverage of America’s largest annual progressive gathering in St. Louis, Missouri, from July 13th – 16th.
- 2016 National Conventions: NPI will cover the 2016 Republican and Democratic national conventions in late July, 2016. Coverage of the 2016 DNC will be offered from Philadelphia, the host city for the convention.
- Thirteenth Anniversary Picnic: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 (5 PM) at Redmond’s Perrigo Park
- 2016 Winter Holiday Party: Sunday, December 11th, 2016 (1 PM), location to be announced
The following is a list of major events we have held or participated in over the past forty months:
- Presidential Debate Watch Party: Thursday, February 11th, 2016, Kirkland Library (KCLS) 308 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, WA 98033 4:30 PM
- 2016 Spring Fundraising Gala: Friday, April 1st, 2016 (6:15 PM) at the Mercer Island Community & Event Center
- 2015 Winter Holiday Party: Sunday, December 13th, 2015 (1 PM), private residence (Mercer Island, WA)
- Take Back Your Time Autumn Picnic: Saturday, October 24th, 2015, from 11 AM – 3 PM, Gasworks Park, Seattle, Washington, Shelter #2
- Twelfth Anniversary Picnic: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015
- A Chautauqua Afternoon, hosted by the Metropolitan Democratic Club: Sunday, July 12th, 2015 (Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center, 3801 W Government Way, Seattle, WA) from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- Netroots Nation 2015: NPI offered continuous coverage of America’s largest annual progressive gathering in Phoenix, Arizona from July 15th – July 18th. We also facilitated two caucuses.
- Pacific Northwest Regional Caucus (Thursday, July 16th at 1 PM in Room 231B): Join us to meet fellow progressive activists from around the region and talk about priorities for 2015 and 2016.
- State and Local Bloggers Caucus (Saturday, July 18th, at 1:30 PM in Room 231C): Join us to talk about best practices for writing and publishing, network with fellow state and local bloggers from across the country, and see a prototype of a new search engine for the left.
- 2015 Spring Fundraising Gala: Friday, April 10th, 2015 (6:30 PM) at the Mercer Island Community & Event Center
- 2015 State of the Union Watch Party: Tuesday, January 20th (5:30 PM) at the Mercer Island Library
- 2014 Winter Holiday Party: Sunday, December 14th, 2014 in Redmond
- Netroots Nation 2014: July 17th-20th in Detroit, Michigan
- NPI’s Eleventh Anniversary Picnic: Friday, August 22nd, 2014; 5 PM – 8 PM at Perrigo Park in Redmond
- NPI’s 2014 Spring Fundraising Gala: Friday, April 25th, 2014, 6:30 PM on Mercer Island
- Permanent Defense Twelfth Anniversary Happy Hour: February 18th, 2014 from 4-6 PM.
- NPI’s 2014 State of the Union Watch Party: January 28th, 2014, 5:45 PM until 8:00 PM at the Bellevue Regional Library (Meeting Room 1).
- 2013 Holiday Party: December 15th, 2013 at 1 PM.
- NPI’s Tenth Anniversary Picnic: Thursday, August 22nd, 2013, 5-8 PM at Perrigo Park in Redmond
- Netroots Nation 2013: June 20th-23rd in San Jose, California
- 2013 Spring Fundraising Gala: Friday, April 5th, 2013 on Mercer Island
- 2012 Holiday Party: Many NPI supporters joined NPI board and staff members for a holiday party on December 9th
- Debate Watch Party: On October 22nd, NPI hosted a debate watch party for the final meeting of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney before November 6th
- Blogging Workshop: Sunday, July 29th, 1 to 4 PM in Shoreline
- 2012 Democratic National Convention: NPI covered the 2012 Democratic National Convention live from Charlotte, North Carolina, beginning Sunday, September 2nd, and ending Thursday, September 6th
- 2012 Spring Fundraising Gala: Thursday, April 12th, 2012 on Mercer Island
Thanks from the team at NPI…
The team at NPI would like to thank everyone who turned out to support us and our work at our 2015 Spring Fundraising Gala on April 10th. The event was very successful and could not have been so without the generosity of our many supporters and sponsors. A special thank-you goes out to our speakers: Kirkland City Councilmember Shelley Kloba, U.S. Representative Derek Kilmer, and Attorney General Bob Ferguson.