The logical response would be to move all our companies from China and back to the United States. How can we keep giving money, via U.S. companies with factories in China, to a nation that turns around and hacks into our essential computer databases? We are fools if we keep this up.
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Rural Republicans: Tim Eyman’s I-747 is choking the life out of our cities and counties
- Trump loses again: 9th Circuit refuses to reinstate discriminatory travel ban
- State of Washington wins restraining order against Trump regime’s immigration ban
- Washington State Senate passes Republicans’ school levy swipe scheme on a party-line vote
- Tim Eyman acquires email list of Democratic activists, begins sending them his propaganda
- Senate Democrats must filibuster Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch