In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- LIVE from Seattle’s U District: Bernie Sanders joins supporters to discuss Our Revolution
- The counting is over: Washington counties certify results of 2016 general election
- Big milestone for Sound Transit: Ridership on Link light rail has surpassed that of ST Express
- It’s the day after Thanksgiving: a good day to “Opt Outside” and buy nothing
- Chris Reykdal set to become Washington’s next Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Steve O’Ban’s scheme to mess with Sound Transit’s governance should be rejected
© 2016 Northwest Progressive Institute. Some rights reserved.
PO Box 264, Redmond, WA 98073-0264
The text of In Brief is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license. Other works reproduced here are the property of their owners and are reproduced under a Creative Commons license or under the fair use provisions of United States copyright law.