As of this Friday, January 22nd, we will be three weeks into 2016, and just ten weeks away from our eighth Spring Fundraising Gala, scheduled to take place on Friday, April 1st, 2016 (April Fools’ Day). With the big night rapidly drawing near, we’re pleased to announce that early-bird ticket sales for this year’s gala have now begun. Purchase now to save 17%-25% off the regular price!
There are three ticket rates:
- Individual ($75, temporarily discounted to $60; admits one person.)
- Household ($120, temporarily discounted to $100; admits a family.)
- Living Lightly ($25, temporarily discounted to $20; this rate is for students and activists on limited incomes.)
A household ticket admits all the members of an immediate family and is a good value if you plan to attend with your spouse or children. (The gala is a family-friendly event, and young people of all ages are welcome!).
Buy a ticket to the gala
Our gala is the biggest event that we put on every year, and it is by far the best opportunity to meet the NPI team in person and learn about what we do.
Loyal supporters know we go to great lengths to make this event festive and informative. Our goal is for all of our guests to be able to spend a memorable evening with family, friends, and fellow activists, and support NPI’s vital work (including publications like the Cascadia Advocate!) at the same time.
In recent years, we’ve been honored to have leaders like Attorney General Bob Ferguson, U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, Sound Transit CEO Joni Earl, U.S. Representatives Derek Kilmer, Suzan DelBene, and Denny Heck, State Representative Chris Reykdal, and former U.S. Deputy Secretary for Housing and Urban Development Ron Sims as part of our speaking program.
We will be announcing our 2016 speakers soon. Until then, you can buy a ticket at our special early-bird rates.
Here’s what else you can expect at our 2016 Spring Fundraising Gala:
- A full dinner buffet with vegetarian and vegan choices
- Beer and wine selections from our cash bar
- Opportunities to mingle with fellow activists and elected leaders
- A chance to win a scrumptious dessert for your table at our second annual Dessert Dash, organized by our Host Committee
- A family-friendly atmosphere
If you’d like to RSVP for the gala on Facebook, you can do so here.
Students who want to volunteer to help put on the event can get in the door free. If you’re interested in volunteering, please get in touch with us.
We hope you’ll help us make our biggest event of the year a success by buying your ticket and committing to attend. See you on April 1st!