Monday, July 14, 2008
The Advocate is authored by the staff of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a strategy center fighting to restore the American promise.
Support our work
Help fund our research and get a free 2008 Netroots Nation t-shirt with a donation of $30.
Follow NPI on TwitterCatch NPI announcements and highlights from the NPI Advocate on our Twitter feed.
Got breaking news to share with us? Use our contact form or send a message to tips (at) nwprogressive (dot) org. We accept photos and video clips from mobile phones.
Garlin Gilchrist II
- Genocide charges for Sudanese President Omar al-Ba...
- Announcing... The Advocate!
- Merkley has awesome quarter; Smith campaign contin...
- McCain Hasn't Voted Since April
- Rossi Refuses to Release Tax Returns
- Why are you a Democrat?
- Here comes the iPocalypse
- How low can he go?
- On radio this afternoon: Sound Transit 2
- FCC Chairman finds Comcast guilty as charged
Select month to view:
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
- attributed to John Kenneth Galbraith