Washington State Solicitor General Noah Purcell, nationally renowned following the litigation in State of Washington v. Trump
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- House Democrats unveil “Families First” budget proposal, embrace capital gains tax
- Rick Hegdahl elected President of NPI for 2017-18; Diane Jones elected Vice President
- Trumpcare implodes as feuding Republicans face the reality that they don’t have the votes
- NPI to NW Republicans: For the good of our region and country, vote NO on Trumpcare
- Tim Eyman vigorously endorses Senate Republican budget that raises property taxes
- Trump regime declares war on rail: Budget would eviscerate Amtrak, light rail funding