In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Fox Noise fires Bill O’Reilly; bigmouth’s downfall was activist-led advertiser exodus
- King County Councilmember Claudia Balducci to open NPI’s 2017 Spring Fundraising Gala
- Happy Easter 2017!
- Joni Earl, Paul Lawrence to be honored with Lynn Allen Awards at NPI’s 2017 Spring Gala
- Senate Republicans unveil their candidate in WA’s 45th District: Jinyoung Lee Englund
- Detainees at NWDC immigration prison revive hunger strike in response to abuse
© 2017 Northwest Progressive Institute. Some rights reserved.
PO Box 264, Redmond, WA 98073-0264
The text of In Brief is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license. Other works reproduced here are the property of their owners and are reproduced under a Creative Commons license or under the fair use provisions of United States copyright law.