In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Jay Inslee and Bill Bryant square off in second Washington gubernatorial debate
- Liveblogging the first presidential debate of 2016 from the great Pacific Northwest
- BIG NEWS: Attorney General Ferguson files *three* new complaints against Tim Eyman!
- Sound Transit inaugurates service on Angle Lake Link, bringing light rail to S. 200th Street
- State collects $20,000 in attorney’s fees and court costs from Tim Eyman and his PACs
- LIVE from Link: All aboard to Angle Lake!
© 2016 Northwest Progressive Institute. Some rights reserved.
PO Box 264, Redmond, WA 98073-0264
The text of In Brief is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license. Other works reproduced here are the property of their owners and are reproduced under a Creative Commons license or under the fair use provisions of United States copyright law.