Dewey Defeats Truman, Take 2: Barack Obama prevails after Fox, CNN said he’d lost
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Starting in 2017, WA initiatives will require an additional 13,250 valid signatures to qualify
- Tim Eyman pal Michael Baumgartner prefiles amendment to repeal “paramount duty” language in Washington State Constitution
- LIVE from Seattle: Special nominating caucus to replace Pramila Jayapal in 37th underway
- LIVE from Seattle’s U District: Bernie Sanders joins supporters to discuss Our Revolution
- The counting is over: Washington counties certify results of 2016 general election
- Big milestone for Sound Transit: Ridership on Link light rail has surpassed that of ST Express