Dewey Defeats Truman, Take 2: Barack Obama prevails after Fox, CNN said he’d lost
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Progressive Ideas We Need: Paid vacation leave as part of every job
- Badly-behaved Senate Republicans are an embarrassment to the State of Washington
- Like a scene from The Chronicles of Narnia: Frozen Franklin Falls is a winter wonderland
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson unveils bipartisan legislation to abolish executions
- Join us tomorrow at the Rally for Student Civil Rights and Amply Funded Schools!
- Group Health Cooperative is no more: State approves GHC’s sale to Kaiser Permanente