Romney wants you to attribute all of the shortfalls in economic policy since 2009 (and some that happened in 2008) to the man in the White House, and forget both the role of Republican-controlled state governments and the fact that Obama has faced scorched-earth political opposition since his first day in office. Basically, the GOP has blocked the administration’s efforts to the maximum extent possible, then turned around and blamed the administration for not doing enough.
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Hey, Seattle Times editorial board! Care to step aside and let Sound Transit 3 proceed?
- Angle Lake Link will open to the public on Saturday, September 24th, 2016
- Hey Link riders: Cellular service is rolling out to Sound Transit’s underground facilities
- Why say NO to I-732? It’s about justice — environmental and social justice
- Three of Tim Eyman’s wealthiest benefactors are hosting a fundraiser for Donald Trump
- Poll Watch: Latest survey by Stuart Elway finds CarbonWA’s I-732 is in huge trouble