It’s been over a decade since September 11th and yet we continue to erode our own freedoms. Our large corporations are openly hostile toward American citizens. The police state’s unfettered power runs roughshod over the Constitution. Is there anyone who doubts that Osama succeeded beyond his wildest dreams? He launched the first attack but we ourselves are responsible for continuing this relentless dismantling of the American way of life.
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Jay Inslee and Bill Bryant square off in second Washington gubernatorial debate
- Liveblogging the first presidential debate of 2016 from the great Pacific Northwest
- BIG NEWS: Attorney General Ferguson files *three* new complaints against Tim Eyman!
- Sound Transit inaugurates service on Angle Lake Link, bringing light rail to S. 200th Street
- State collects $20,000 in attorney’s fees and court costs from Tim Eyman and his PACs
- LIVE from Link: All aboard to Angle Lake!