I always said I wasn’t an Obama fan, but now I don’t know who I’m going to vote for. I think he has a good heart for us, so I’m going to check him out.
In Brief is authored by the staff, board, and contributors of the Northwest Progressive Institute, a netroots powered strategy center working to raise America's quality of life through innovative research and imaginative advocacy.
Want to become a more effective activist? Join the Northwest Progressive Institute today as a member. Members donate time, money, or supplies to help further NPI's work. Members also receive The Evergreen Connection, NPI's useful and unique e-newsletter, twice a month.
Got breaking news to share with us? Please get in touch with us.
Other NPI Projects
- Rural Republicans: Tim Eyman’s I-747 is choking the life out of our cities and counties
- Trump loses again: 9th Circuit refuses to reinstate discriminatory travel ban
- State of Washington wins restraining order against Trump regime’s immigration ban
- Washington State Senate passes Republicans’ school levy swipe scheme on a party-line vote
- Tim Eyman acquires email list of Democratic activists, begins sending them his propaganda
- Senate Democrats must filibuster Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch