Season’s greetings from the Northwest Progressive Institute!
This year, to accommodate our supporters’ busy schedules, we’ve chosen to hold our seasonal autumn event, FallFest, in an asynchronous format. We’re calling it FallFest 2021 On Demand because you get to decide the start time of the event! Simply buy a ticket and watch the complete speaking program whenever you would like. Tickets are available at several different levels. Your ticket purchase will support NPI’s 2022 research polling.
About the 2021 FallFest speaking program
For this year’s FallFest, NPI convened a panel discussion featuring four progressive women leaders from different regions of King County. We discussed the results of the 2021 local elections and the lessons the progressive movement should draw from them. We also talked about preparing for 2022, a midterm cycle that will be driven by redistricting.
Meet your 2021 FallFest speakers
- Shasti Conrad is the current Chair of the King County Democrats and a formidable activist deeply involved in vital causes such as the movement to end child labor and human trafficking.
- Teresa Mosqueda is a Seattle City Councilmember who was recently reelected to a new four-year term. She has a long history of service to Washington’s labor community.
- Kali Clark is a Sammamish City Councilmember-elect who has extensive emergency planning and preparedness experience, including at Sound Transit, FEMA, and DNR.
- Iris Guzmán is a SeaTac City Councilmember-elect who has been in the social services field since 2000 and has been a social worker since 2006.
- Andrew Villeneuve is the founder and executive director of the Northwest Progressive Institute and the moderator of NPI’s 2021 FallFest.